Plants for plastic treating
The plastics recycling industry is governed by stringent standards that impose strict regulations to guarantee uniform and clean materials to start the transformation process.
The imposed obligations include: consistent sizes, separation of metal fractions, washing, and uniform categories. The aim of this is to give added value to the process and the ground.
FORREC develops solutions that are ideal for treating all types of plastic as follows:
- Food-derived plastics (PET)
- Various types of film (industrial or agricultural)
- Scrap material from processing (blocks or sprues)
- Mixed plastics
- Bumpers, tanks and other plastics in the automotive industry
- Fitted carpets
- Polypropylene raffia such as big bags
- Various types of container
- Plastics bonded with other materials
Granulators for the grinding of medium-large components deriving from the injection moulding and blow moulding process and extrusion parts, films (both loose and in reels), reels and thermoforming..
Single shaft grinder for the treatment of light materials, suitable for applications requiring low productivity
Single shaft shredder built with high quality steel, ideal for the treatment of urban solid waste.
Single shaft grinder for the treatment of solid waste, plastic, wood, rubber, paper and cardboard; designed for high energy saving, fast maintenance, reduced downtime, significant increase in productivity
Fouble shaft shredders designed for a precise volume reduction